Bad-Bee-Gone Wood Carpenter Bee Traps (2-pack)
No more annoying carpenter bees buzzing around your head when you're out in your yard or driveway!
These solid wooden carpenter (boring) bee traps take care of the problem of too many bees. Bees fly in, they don't come out until you empty the bottle. No more stings or annoyance! Just hang the traps around your deck, patio or house and forget about them; the carpenter bees will find them. Bad-Bee-Gone bee traps make any yard ready for company.
- Made from Cedar
- Ideal for attracting Boring or Carpenter Bees. Does NOT attract other insects
- Easy to Install: Hang from eyelet or screw into side of structure with self threaded screw, plastic bottle screws into bottom of the wood Trap. All necessary hardware supplied
- Over hanging roof gives Boring Bees shade which is what they prefer
- Multiple holes for bee entry
- To empty, simply unscrew the bottle and dump out
- Each order includes (2) bee traps, (2) bottles, (2) self-threading screws, (2) eyelets
How does it work?
- Carpenter bee flies into one of the angled holes
- They look for light to exit and fly into the bottle
- Once they are in the bottle, they can’t fly back out – Trapped!