Bad-Bee-Gone Wood Bee Trap For Carpenter Bees (2-pack)
No more annoying carpenter bees buzzing around your head when you're out in your yard or driveway!
These solid wooden carpenter (boring) bee traps take care of the problem of too many bees. Bees fly in, they don't come out until you empty the bottle. No more stings or annoyance! Just hang the traps around your deck, patio or house and forget about them; the carpenter bees will find them. Bad-Bee-Gone bee traps make any yard ready for company.
- Made from Cedar
- Ideal for attracting Boring or Carpenter Bees
- Plastic bottle (supplied) screws into bottom of the Bee Trap
- Two methods of mounting: Hang from eyelet (supplied) or screw into side of structure with self threaded screw (also supplied)
- Over hanging roof gives Boring Bees shade which is what they prefer
- Multiple holes for bee entry
- Each order includes (2) bee traps, (2) bottles, (2) self-threading screws, (2) eyelets